Today we’re introducing a major enhancement to working with Salesforce and PersistIQ:
Announcing the new Push to PersistIQ!
Push to PersistIQ streamlines your process by allowing you to add leads and contacts to your PersistIQ campaigns directly from Salesforce. You’ll have access to this (and more) with just a few clicks. Let’s take a look…
- Open the PersistIQ extension
- Navigate to the Push to PersistIQ icon
- Click on “Start” to…
Push an individual lead or contact:
Benefits of Push to PersistIQ:
- Eliminates the need to export/import files
- Add leads or contacts to PersistIQ campaigns directly from Salesforce
- The intelligent PersistIQ safety checks are now embedded into Push
- Schedule start leads and contacts from Salesforce
- Select a different mailbox to send from (admin only)
How will this help you?
- Streamlines your workflow by giving you PersistIQ access right from Salesforce
- Saves you time and clicks
- Create new leads/contacts in PersistIQ with one button
- Start communicating to prospects faster
If you’re familiar with the previous version of Push to PersistIQ, here’s what’s different:
- No managed package to install
- Safety checks and additional controls now available from Salesforce
- Faster experience with the new Push to PersistIQ
How do you get the new Push to PersistIQ?
- Install the PersistIQ chrome extension
- Authenticate with Salesforce
- Select a lead or contact
- Click the Push icon
Note: Salesforce API access is required to use Push to PersistIQ. Speak to your Salesforce admin to learn more on accessing this.
With that, you’re ready to start using the enhanced version of Push to PersistIQ. We’re excited to hear what you think, so your feedback is always appreciated!