Copywriter (Remote, Canada) (Remote, Canada)
As a Copywriter, you’ll work as part of our integrated marketing team to develop marketing campaign copy that drive growth for our clients.
In this role, you’ll use marketing insights to craft data-driven strategies for a diverse range of clients. You’ll collaborate on campaigns with members of our global team, lead strategy decisions, and develop the messaging & copy used in our campaigns.
Meet Your Future Team:
The Client Marketing Management team works closely together to develop marketing campaigns for our clients that deliver results. We focus on delivering the right messaging to the right audience at the right time, and are constantly working to support each other and meet our objectives. We’re in close touch virtually, and come together to collaborate and support each other and the company.
- You will product original copy for a diverse range of clients
- You will work closely with our integrated marketing team to execute campaigns
- You will analyze metrics & campaign performance to find ways to improve results
- You will simplify the team’s workflow and help build efficiencies by creating copy templates and introducing new copy-related processes
- You will tap into your expertise to produce insight-driven copy that elevates results
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of experience in copywriting in a marketing agency
- You are collaborative and great at working cross-functionally, informing key stakeholders and bringing them along for the greater vision or objective.
- You have excellent time management skills and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- You are proactive in identifying the root cause of issues and developing solutions.
- You effectively balance autonomy and collaboration.
Great Reasons to Apply for this Position:
- Fully remote position allowing you to work from your home anywhere in Canada
- Comprehensive training program and regular performance reviews to facilitate your success
- Wishpond is a high-growth technology company publicly traded on the TSX Venture Exchange
- Healthcare, Vacation, and Education Fund Benefits
It is expected that the successful candidate will provide their own workstation, computer, headset, and have a fast and reliable internet connection. The individual must be prepared to work standard business hours based PST. Certain roles will be required to utilize and or download company approved software.
Due to the nature of this role, we may verify backgrounds including conducting employment reference, criminal record and credit checks
PersistIQ is a subsidiary of Wishpond. Founded in 2009, Wishpond is a rapidly growing technology company providing digital marketing solutions targeted at small businesses. The cloud-based platform includes landing pages, social promotions, website pop-ups, online forms, and lead activity tracking. Wishpond has a dedicated team of professional project managers, designers, copywriters, and developers who provide marketing services tailored to our individual clients.
Wishpond serves over 3,000 customers in various industries and sizes, from startups to large fortune 500 companies. Wishpond has a rapidly growing global headcount and continues to hire dedicated and qualified employees and contractors who have what it takes to scale a successful software company.
To learn more about Wishpond Technologies, please visit our website, or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube
LinkedIn : wishpond